Hunter Insurance

Hunter Insurance

389 Old River Road, Manville, RI 02838


Call Us

Insurance - Financial - Law

Ad text

Hunter Insurance TAKE YOUR UMBRELLA Even automobile and homeowners insurance policy holders with minimal exposure may nd that their policies dont cover their liability if they were to be sued and found at fault for personal injury to others. In 2016, half of all personal injury liability awards and settlements were $100,000 or more, while 19 percent were $1 million or more. With this in mind, those confronted with a judgment would nd that their home or auto policies would pay up to the limits of their liability coverage, plus attorneys fees, while their future earnings, homes, and other assets could be at risk. Fortunately, an affordable umbrella policy can be purchased to pick up where auto and home policies liability limits leave off. In addition to covering you for accidents on your property or car accidents you are fault for, an umbrella policy can also protect your dependent children if they cause a car accident, accidents that occur on rental property you own, and personal injury lawsuits. At HUNTER INSURANCE, INC., we are able to offer you superior coverage at a competitive price. Whether its personal or business, we create insurance programs for the individual customer. To learn, please call 769-9500, or visit our agents at 389 Old River Rd., Lincoln. NOTE: It is usually more cost-effective to purchase an umbrella policy than to increase your liability coverage beyond the minimum required by umbrella insurers.